Friday 30 November 2018

American Crime Story (s01)- review


Hello! Today I'm going to present to you the first season of American Crime Story. It's an anthological series and this season is about O.J Simpson's trial, which was taking place in the '90. O.J was accused for killing his ex-wife and the series shows us how people treat him then, from who he got help and how the process was like. It's based on the real facts of course, so if this story is interesting for you, you can read about it before you watch ACS


I can't really judge the characters there, because actors play actual people, but what I can say is that in my opinion they have done an amazing job. They give an unique atmosphere to the situations presented there. The main character, I mean O.J Simpson (Cuba Gooding Jr.) was shown so well that when I was watching this series, I felt like i was watching the real trial and O.J's life back then.

This amazing production is really worth to watch, I truly reccommend it for you, if you are a fan of history of crime and want to get to know something about it. 

Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment