Sunday 25 November 2018

Scream (s01-02) - review


Hello! The next series that I want to present to you is Scream, it's an American production by MTV, based on the series of Wes Craven's movies. It's a criminal horror and I think that it's mainly for teenagers, but anyone can watch it with a pleasure. Anyone who like theards like that of course. It's about a group of friends, who are struggling with a murderer who reminds them of the crimes which took place few decades ago, when their parents were going to high-school. When main character's friends start to die, she takes her own, amateur investigation. This series takes many topics concern present-day teens.


The main character is Emma Duval (Willa Fitzgerald). To be honest with you- she's one of the most annoying creatures I've ever seen. I mean, she's too oversensitive, she usually doesn't behave rationally and mess the atmosphere of the series up. I don't know if the actress is gulity or the screenwriter haha. However, she's important to this story. She's deeply involved in the investigation.


Other relevant person is Audrey Jensen (Bex Taylor-Klaus), she's a great character, with much charisma and charm. She really cares about her love ones (especially about her best friend-Noah Foster). She wants to be a filmmaker and takes steps to make it real. I think that, she's the best character in this story. 


In my opinion, this series isn't really a masterpiece, but if you don't have many expectations about it, you'll probably like it. Why do I think so? Well, many theards in this story are predictable, sometimes overdrawn and meaningless, but it's only my opinion. 

I hope you liked this post, bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment