Thursday 28 February 2019

'Aterrados'

Hello guys!


In this post I want to tell you about another film of marathon, which I was with my friend. The movie 'Aterrados' is spanish and the director is Demian Rugna - a famous movie creator from Argentina. I hope you'll enjoy!





In one of the Buenos Aires neightborhoods, weird things are starting to happend. People disappear, the dead rise from their graves and that annoying sounds won't stop. If it's not the neighbour, then what…? When husband (Maximiliano Ghone) comes back to home and looks to the bathroom, then reveals it's his death wife hits her head on the wall and levitate in the air. The experts supernatural stuff start a investigated.




I think this horror is on a medium level. The plot isn't interesting at all, jumpscares are great and effects are good too. I recommended that film to people who like a lot of action in movies.


See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment