Thursday 28 February 2019

'St. Agatha'

Hello readers!


Today, I'll tell you about the second movie from marathon that I mentioned in last post. The title is 'St. Agatha' and Darren Lynn Bousman is the director of that awesome, brutal horror. Enjoy!


First of all, this movie is filled with really violent and disgusting scenes. For example, one of the characters had to eat her vomit. But if you don't mind, you should watch it!



The film is about Mary (Sabrina Kern) - the young, pregnant woman, who is looking for safe place fot herself and her baby. She finds it in the monastery in Georgia. The nuns promised to help Mary, but she must live like one of them. After couple days, things are staring to change and her asylum is becoming one of her darkest nightmares. She has one purpose - protect her child.



This film is one of the most interesting horrors that I watched on the marathon. Scenes of abuse was in point for me. The plot is very good, I wasn't bored even for a second. I recommended this film if you have some time and want to watch something bloody.


Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment