Thursday 28 February 2019

Slasher (s02) - review


Hi, in this post I want to present to you Slasher, but just the second season, because I haven't watched the first one yet. It's an anthology, so seasons aren't connected with each other. This show tells a story about a some grop of former friends' horrific secret, but after a few years the secret came out. They have to return to their resort (where they spend one summer as attendants on a camp) and people in the group start dying one by one.

Honestly, characters in this story were pathetic most of the time. I feel that producers focused more on bloody scenes than on the acting. I'm disappointed about it, because whole idea for this series is quite good, but some of scenes are so meaningless and stupid that I just couldn't stand it. One thing which I can own to this show is that, there are really well made bloody scenes, but I have to warn you, they are cruel. If you are a fan of brutal horror-criminal productions, you can try to watch it. I hope you liked this post, bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment