Thursday 28 February 2019

"Mia and the white lion"



Hi everyone!


Today I went to the cinema with my cousin. I was on the movie "Mia and the white lion". When we went to screening room our seats were taken, fortunately my cousin went to this people and told them they made a mistake and they agreed, apologised and changed their seats.

The film was about family witch moved from London to Australia. The girl-Mia got the white lion on the Christmas. Firstly girl doesn't convince for this "pet" but with time she loved that white lion and gave it name "Charlie". When Charlie grown up, girl's parents were baring her to meet a lion. Regardless She was meeting lion secretly. Her brother taken a photo of lion and Her. Then her parents found out about that. The girl ran away with Charlie.

On this film I was crying maby a lot five times in a row and when lion was jumping on girl I was scared. J though Charlie sometimes wanted to eat Mia. Anyway like that film.



By for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment