Thursday 28 February 2019

'Prodigy'

Hi everyone!


Two weeks ago I  was on a movie marathon in the cinema with my friend and I saw four really interesting horrors, so today I'm going to tell you about one of them.


I thought, what film I can tell you about first and I decided to show you 'Prodigy'. The director is Nicholas McCarthy. I hope you'll enjoy!



The movie's plot shows us Sarah's (Taylor Schilling) family. Young mother is worrying about his eight years old son - Miles (Jackson Robert Scott). The boy has problems with talking to others kids, making friends and cooperation. But he's smarter than normal boys and girls in his age. One night, Miles had a nightmare and weird things like talk in other, unknown language. That night will be able to change all Sarah's live in the darkest trauma. Will young woman survive and keep her last bits of sanity? If you are curious - just watch.



 I think this movie is really, really good. I don't know what bad can I say. The jumpscares were good, but creators might had more scary scenes. Actors were good in almost all roles. At the end I was really surprise. I recommended that horror to everyone who like goose bumps and good plot in movies.


See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment