Wednesday 16 December 2015

Samsung Galaxy Note 4

We all know what is Samsung. They're really famous company. Also I wrote something about S6 from 'Galaxy' series. Today I'm going to present you model from the 'Galaxy Note' series. He's not bad even if he was present a year ago.. Let's GO!

Appearance


Phone is quite big, thin and he looks like all the Samsung phones :D I think I like him.























Display, Battery, Operating system

This phablet has: 5.7'' 1440 x 2560 pixels ( 515 ppi )

Battery: 3220 mAh 

Operating System: Android 4.4 Kitkat ( I think he had update to Lolipop)

Processor, GPU, RAM memory, ROM, Wireless Communication Modules, Camera

Processor: Samsung Exynos 5433 Octa Core

GPU: ARM Mali- T760 MP6

RAM Memory: 3 GB

ROM Memory:  32 GB (MicroSD)

Wi-Fi: v802.11 /ab/g/n/ac

LTE: Yes

Bluetooth: v4.1 

GPS, NFC

Front Camera: 3,7 MP FF 3840 x 2988 px

Rear Camera: 16 MP 5312x2988 px AF, EIS, OIS
Video: 1920 x 1080 p

Summary


So so so in my opinion this phone is so damn good even if he was presented in 2014. He still has one of the bests components like CPU, display... I think Samsung was proud because this phone and he still should be proud. Anyway in my opinion this phone deserves for 9.5/10 and he looks so nice. In Poland price of this smartphone is about 2000 PLN, I think it's not too much for this components. That's it for this post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment