Thursday 17 December 2015

You're one of us now


Hello!
It's me again! Now, I introduce fiveth part series of Paranormal Activity - ' Paranormal Activity : The Marked Ones'. It was recorded in 2013.
Generally the film talkes about the friends. They have already finished a school. Holiday but not for them.
They neigbot is not normal. She was killed in strange circumstances. One of the boys gaining a power. He can beat anyone. It turns out that the witches are real.
This part is a connected with previous. Every part is showing next facts from the plot.
Maybe, someone likes these films. Okay, great but for me all series not quite logical. Every time when I watch Paranormal Activity, I don't understand the plot. These films aren't scary but I like it. Sometimes even laughs. I like effects in these movies.
That's my opinion of course.
See you soon, Dominika ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment