Tuesday 15 December 2015

The secrets of Samara.

'The Ring' - the film is a classic horror movie. It was recorded in 2002. I think everyone was watching this film. 
The beloved family member of a reporter dies. She discovers a video tape , though which people die after seven days. She exposed herself and her son to death. She was trying to solve the stories of this video tape. She find the source, a body of a little girl who comes out from the TV and murders people. However, this is not the end of the case... 
The teenagers were often joking they were phoning and talking - 'Seven Days'.
I really like 'The Ring'. I often watch this film. Every time. I find out new details about this movie. The film is amazing! ' The Ring' has a great story.
I really, really recommend.
See you. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment