Wednesday 16 December 2015

Tournameeeents !

Hello!
Today ,I show you my the last tournaments in this year.
I played with high school in LO4. 
I don't recommend this school, because those girls are very awful !
And they are very bad hall... it has small space, low ceiling and..hills !
Yes, this hall has hills,because trees done holes and grooves.... 
So, that's very bad !
Returning to the topic....

We won ! That's fantastic :)
Score was 3:0 
We are the best?
Yes, that's my modesty :D
This is the best team forever :D
It's the lack of trainer,unfortunately. 

Volleyball is not only a love-it lifestyle.
When it all began ...
The first training first battered bruises from the dance floor,
The first dress, knee pads and stabilizers, and others.
Then years, first play, no plans,
the usual occupation of the free time,
and not another form of exercise.
I do not know when this game was turning into
the desire to prove something in ambition, hard work,
and above all in love.
So it was she so deeply merged Me-ball-netting and floor ...
She has become one big purpose in life ...
Never mind that sometimes do not go out, you have to fight ...
Volleyball is not just love, it's a lifestyle ...
Not only the great master teaches a kind of boiskowe behavior,
she learns to live, learn humility

Always give their best. Train, work hard, and in the future it will bring results




This is my the last post in this year - oh my God !
So.....
I wish you merry Christmas and Happy New Year !!
             
                                                                 
See you in the next year ! 
                                                     Szinken ! ;)
                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment