Wednesday 29 March 2017

Dangerous Tiran

Hi everyone!
In this post I want to tell you about an Egiptian island called Tiran.It is situated near Sharm El Sheikh.Tiran has an area about 80 square kilometres but people mustn’t go there.It is very interesting because around the island there are beautiful corar reefs which attract tourists from all the world.
The whole island is covered with minefields.Around  Tiran you can also find sharks so I don’t rocommend you go there alone.If you want to see it you should go to hotel in Sharm El Sheikh and go for  an organized trip with qualified quides who tell you how to go scuba-diving.I was in Sharm but  not around Tiran. I really don’t like sharks.I think Tiran is place worth seeing and it can be an amazing experience.
See you in the next post !
/kociak_m

No comments:

Post a Comment