Friday 31 March 2017

Monsta X

Hi everyone!
Today I will tell you about another of my favourite kpop bands which is called Monsta X. This great hip hop boy group was formed by Starship Entertainment through the survival show NO.MERCY on Mnet in 2015. They debuted on 14th May 2014 with music video for "Tresspass". I think their the most popular song is "Hero". For me it's super, so I'll leave you a link for it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZ9lJ5ctd0s

Monsta X is composed by seven members:
- Shownu (leader, main dancer, vocal)
- Wonho (vocal, visual)
- Minhyuk (vocal, face of the group)
- Kihyun (main vocal)
- Hyungwon (vocal, dancer)
- Jooheon (main rapper, vocal)
- I.M (rapper, vocal, maknae)



I really like their music and they are one of the first kpop bands I started listen to.
My bias (favourite member of band) is Minhyuk, but all of those boys are amazing.
I hope you'd like them too :)
See you soon!
/Karotka

No comments:

Post a Comment