Friday 31 March 2017

Grywald

Hello!
In this post I’m going to write about an interesting polish country-Grywald.It is situated in the southern part of Poland.It is very small and peaceful,because only 1670 people live there.
You can go cycling or spend time outside there.You won’t find there modern attractions because it’s  ony a small village, hovever very  mysterious.Generally it is a mountainous place with one wooden church.Lots of people visit that place because one of  the greatest medival fights in which polish army bated Teutonic Order took place there.In my opinion it is the most popular attraction because people want to see this historical pitch.I also  was there when I was a child and I recommend this place to people who like relaxation during their holidays.
See you in the next post!
/kociak_m

No comments:

Post a Comment