Tuesday 16 October 2018

Lucifer(s01-03)-review

Hi everyone!

In my first review I'm going to present you Lucifer, which is one of my favorite series. It's about the Devil who got bored in hell under the eye of God, so he decided to get to the ground. He landed in Los Angeles - a city where every devil would feel like at home. He meets a detective there and helps her solve a murder case. Over time, thanks to his devil powers, he helps her more and more often and later becomes her partner. This is a criminal series, with a fantasy and comedy plot. For now, it has three seasons.

So, let's start with the main character (Lucifer Morningstar) played by Tom Ellis. In my opinion it's really well-played character with incredible charisma, eloquence and charm. It's imbossible to not love him!


The next important person is Chloe Decker played by Lauren German. She's divorced detective with a little daughter. Sometimes her character is irritating, but many people think that she's adorable. Personally, I didn't like her much.


These were the two main characters, so now, my opinion about this series. I think it's very professionally filmed, I like the soundtrack and the idea. The characters are interesting because each of them has its amazing story and specific features. For me, it's worth to watch it. If you're fond of crime mysteries, you'll love it!

Bye for now, see you in the next post!

1 comment: