Wednesday 27 February 2019

Riverdale (s01) - review


Hello! Today I want to present to you Riverdale, but I'm going to describe only the first season, because I think that other parts aren't worth to watch and they lost their potential. This season is about the murder case of a teenager, which his friends and sister want to solve. By the time, the story takes more threads and engages a viewer very much. I reckon this series is rather for teenagers, but everyone has their own taste!


(In order) Cheryl Blossom (Madelaine Petsch) is the sister of the murdered boy, she has a specific character, not everybody will like her. She's a little bit superior and very daring. Next person is Betty Cooper (Lili Reinhart) and she is quite bright, serious and sensitive. Third character is Veronica Lodge (Camila Mendes), she likes risk and that's why she's usually in trouble, but she's also disposing of them really quickly. Another hero in this story is Archie Andrews  (K.J Apa), he's a brave young man, at the beginning he loves music, but by the time he forgets about it. Next is Jughead Jones (Cole Sprouse) he's rather an artistic soul, quite sensitive, but also intelligent. The last person is Josie McCoy (Ashleigh Murray) and she has her own girls-band, she's nice and helpful.

This part of the series is the best for me, I've had a great time watching it. The idea is very interesting and well created. I can recommend it for you if you're looking for something light and in teen-drama style. I hope you liked this post, bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment