Thursday 18 June 2015

Elektryczne Gitary


Elektryczne Gitary is a Polish band. The group was founded in 1989. The team consists of Jakub Sienkiewicz (vocals and guitar), Piotr Łojek (keyboard and guitars), Tomasz Grochowalski (bass), Aleksander Korecki (saxophone, flute and percussion instruments), Leon Paduch (percussion) and Jacek Wąsowki (lead guitar). Their music's genres are poprock and rock'n'roll. They have eight studio albums: 'Wielka radość' (1992), 'A ty co' (1993), 'Huśtawki' (1995), 'Na krzywy ryj' (1997), 'Słodka maska' (2000), 'Atomistyka' (2006), 'Historia' (2010) and 'Nic mnie nie rusza' (2012). They appear on Woodstock every year.
My best friend Natalia loves their song titled 'Dzieci' and she asked me to write about them. This is that song:





This is my last post on this blog and I'm very sad because I'm leaving this school :C. It was great writing for you. I want to say thanks for Kasia because she helps me with writing and Natalia because she saved me, she wrote one post for me <3. Of course thanks to my school team, they gave me a lot of inspirations.

No comments:

Post a Comment