Thursday 18 June 2015

Fatum for... SHEET OF PAPER

This game is exceptional. Fatum is a game me and my cousins invented together. The release of this game was maybe in 2006. Authors of this game are Damian, Rafał, Paweł and Piotr. If you want to play this game, you'll need two dices. 

The goal of this game is to survive. In this game there is one 'god'. He leads the game. At the beginning each player has to throw dices and collect the money, diamonds, rubins, chakra, happiness (1-12). First, player looks for city (1-6), picks name and race. Player throws dices and god decides: 'what will be in your backpack and  what you can use as witchcraft'. (Everything must save the template!) When all players are ready the game begins. 'God' says where are the players. Players can do anything - hunt, buy, sell, complete a mission, look for a home, fight etc. HelHm for trading: money, rubins, diamonds. Help for fighting: happiness. The power to use magic: chakra. When we open our minds to the unlimited creative power, we can create an amazing world. 



Fatum is my favourite game from my childhood. I love this game. I think everyone should try playing Fatum. 

Bye bye, this is my last note on this blog. Thank you for reading. I hope my guides were useful and they helped you. Natalia ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment