Wednesday 17 June 2015

That Level Again for ANDROID

That Level Again is a short logic game. The release of this game was on the 9th of June, 2015. The producer and publisher of this game is IamTagir, he is from Russia. IamTagir thinks his English is bad, but still, the language of That Level Again is English. IamTagir also created the second part of this game.

 
The goal of That Level Again is to get the key, open the door and exit. Each level looks the same. In the arena you have to be careful because there are obstacles (spikes). The creator prepared a lot of traps. The player has to win 64 levels. When the player can't get trough the level, he can use a hint. For a hint you need the mobile internet. Of course player can ask friends for help (I needed help from my friends).




I love this game. Me and my brother recommend this game.  I won That Level Again 1 and 2. I'm waiting for part 3.

See you, Natalia ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment