Wednesday 17 June 2015

tangle teezer:review

Hi!♥
Today I want to show you the review of a tangle teezer brush. This is the most famous brush for hair. I bought it and I'll write about this product. OK, let's get started!
The producer ensures:
"Tangle Teezer The Original professional detangling hairbrush. It's a super smooth operator that works the minute hair is lathered and rinsed. Glides through wet, vulnerable and colour treated hair with no pulling, tugging or yanking. Hair peace at last!"

My opinion:
I bought this brush two years ago. I use this brush every day. It costs 10 pounds. I bought it in the internet shop. I had very long hair. It combs my hair perfectly I think. I can comb my hair when it's dry and wet. This brush gives a very good head massage. I give this brush 9/10 because sometimes I drop this brush. It is very annoying.

I recommend this brush. In Poland it's quite popular, you can buy it in the drugstore "hebe". I think my opinion will help you if you think about buying this brush.
Thank you for reading !
/Ola Loga♥

No comments:

Post a Comment