Saturday 12 November 2016

Exotic India...

Hello my friends !

Today I’m going to tell you about a very exotic country – India. The general area of this place is about 300 000 square  kilometers.

India is situated in the Southern Asia. The capital is New Delhi. The general attraction is Taj Mahal. The largest city is Mumbay and the largest river is Brahmaputra, which is longer than the Ganges. Over 900 milion people live there. They are quite poor and live in the streets . About 60% of people work in agriculture. There are lots of wild animals in India.


You can find tigers , elephants and plenty of  cows which are worshiped an treated as saint. The general religion is Hinduism and the official languages are Hindi and English. The currency of India is the India rupee.



I think this country is mysterious and I want to go there some day. I would really recommend it for everyone !

See you soon in the next post !
kociak_m



No comments:

Post a Comment