Tuesday 29 November 2016

Watch Dogs

My classmate Czarek inspired me to write about Watch Dogs, because he said,that first part is better than second one. I’m going to do a comparison of Watch Dogs and Watch Dogs 2. So I’m going to begin with the first part. It’s a game produced in 2014. Watch Dogs  is a game with an open world. Our protagonist is a hacker in Chicago. He is a criminal who hacks the electronic systems and steals private information. In this game we can find good and bad sides. I think, that in Watch Dogs, there  are some nice graphics, glamorous pursuits, a good idea with protagonist, nice sneaking and shooting. This game has potential, but doesn't use it. Hacking is a very good idea, but in this game we have limited possibilities.Story in the game is boring and hackneyed. Watch Dogs has bad driving model and hasn’t any radio stations. Gamers and reviewers rated this game on 7,5/10, because it’s a good game and nothing more.


No comments:

Post a Comment