Monday 16 January 2017

Birmingham

Hello again!


In this post I’m going to write about Birmingham in England.The area is about 268 square kilometres and about 1,2 mln people live there.This city is situated in the county of West Midlands.
You can find one airport there, it is  called “Birmingham airport“.In this city there is also a quite big shopping centre and  there are a  lot of museums.One of the best is Back to Backs.It is a kind of open-air museum.This place shows us how the life was years ago. 


I was there a year ago and I think it is a great attraction to spend your time.In my opinion another advantage of  Birmingham is , ist closenest to  London which is the capital of Great Brytain.I recommended this city for everyone who likes big cities where you can do a lot of things.

See you soon!
/kociak_m

No comments:

Post a Comment