Tuesday 31 January 2017

High Society


High Society is another K-drama I would like recommend to you. I started to watch it because of one of my favourite actors Park Hyung Shik who plays Yoo Chang Soo. I didn't expect that I would totally fall in love with this drama and other actors.

This drama is about hard life of four people who are from different social stratums.
Jang Yoon Ha is the youngest daughter of cheabol's family. She would like to meet a man who will love her because of her personality, not cause of her family and money. She decides to hide her rich background and starts working in the Food Market. Yoon Ha's executive, Choi Joon Ki, is in complitely different situation. He has enough of living as a poor person. He is so desperated, that he thinks about marriage with a rich woman, who could help him. Yoon Ha becomes friends with her colleague from work Lee Jin Yi and she meets Yoo Chang Soo, who owns Food Market. Chang Soo is accustomed to coziness and women's attention. He is interested in Yoon Ha, but she doesn't notice him. Will Yoon Ha find true love or maybe she would find out that money and love aren't things you can easily devide?



You should watch it! I am sure that you would enjoy it.
Next time I would tell you about Hwarang.
See you soon!
/Karotka

No comments:

Post a Comment