Saturday 6 October 2018

My first post!

Hi, I'm Ola. I'm new here, as you've already noticed and I'd like you to know me better. I'm 15 years old, I'm from Poland and I live in Szczecin with my parents, brother and dog. I have short, brown hair (it's not my natural color haha), green eyes and I usually have a smile on my face :) I am rather of medium height.


I'm quite positive person, but sometimes I have a bad day. I often joke, but I can be serious, you can talk to me about many things. I like biology, books (especially Stephen King) and makeup. Except English, I learn German and want to  be fluent in these languages. Maybe my third language will be Spanish. Music is very important to me. I listen to many types, from rap (Polish, English, German) through rock and metal, to typical pop music. However, I'm going to write reviews about series, because I also spend a lot of time watching them. They will be series mainly with a criminal or mystery.


I hope you will like my posts :)






No comments:

Post a Comment