Tuesday 31 March 2015

Jazz Jackrabbit for PC

Jazz Jackrabbit is a platform video game. The producer and publisher of this game is Epic Games. The release of the first part of the series Jazz Jackrabbit was on the 20th of March 1994, the release of the second part of the series was on the 10th of April 1999. This is a multiplayer game. Jazz Jackrabbit is for Windows. This is a 2D game. 

Main character there is a rabbit, he has a red bandana. His name is Jazz. Princess Eve Earlong was kidnapped by the bad turtle Devana Shell. Jazz has to rescue the world and princess Eve. He wants to get Eve's love. The main part has six episodes. Generally Jazz has to survive in ninety lvl's. Finally the main character fights in a bonus lvl (perspective 3D). 




This is my third favourite game of my childhood. I often played Jazz Jackrabbit when I was a child. This was the second game on my first computer (first was Mario Bros). 

See you, Natalia :)

No comments:

Post a Comment