Friday 1 April 2016

Something Special! Part 1

Hi! It's me again. Today I want to explane you my shortcuts, terms which I'm using in my posts. Maybe someone understand/know all of those shortcuts, but maybe there is someone who actually don't know what like CPU means :) Today I'm going to explane you all of those 'things'. Let's GO!

CPU- Central Processing Unit- It's the brain od your mobile phone, PC or laptop.

GPU- Graphics Central Unit- It generates an image and displays it on the screen.

RAM Memory- Random-access memory- memory device allows data items to be accessed (read or written).

ROM Memory-Read-only memory-  Internal storage where you storing your data.

PPI-Pixels per inch- Just number of pixels per one inch :D

FPS-Frames per second- Number of frames per second generates by your GPU.

BT-Bluetooth-wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances

No comments:

Post a Comment