Saturday 30 April 2016

'All Monsters Are Human'

Hi!

Today I want to introduce second season - 'American Horror Story: Asylum'. This season was recorded in years 2012-2013.

This season talking about famouse Christian psychiatric hospital. Kit Walker was came there because he's accused of murders a lot of women (including his wife). Lana is journalist who wants writes an article about his crimes. However she is trapped in psychiatric hospital. People would be better to die than to be there. At this place there isn't God. The truth is surprising. 

I like it but I probably prefer first season. Sometimes when I watched it I was upset on behavior some characters. However my favourite actor (Evan Peters) plays in 'American Horror Story; Asylum' again! All episodes really interested me.

So I recommend it!

See you soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment