Friday 29 April 2016

My favourite series

Hello!

Now is time for really popular series ' American Horror Story'. This season was recorded in 2011.

First season talking about a Harmons family. They want to save their family. They were moving to a new house - not normal house... They slowly explore cruel stories of this house. It isn't only their house... Their life was changing and never will be normal. The temptations of your weaknesses are huge. They can be calm only after death.

I really love it! I watch this series and I'm delighted. The actor who play Tate (Evan Peters) is amazing and really handsome! I love him! <3 This senes really pulls. For someone it can at first be seem as incomprehensible but in each episode everything is expleined. :)

I really, really recommend! :D
See you!




No comments:

Post a Comment