Friday 29 April 2016

Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge

Another phone forom the Galaxy series on this blog. This time it is S7 Edge. I want to introduce you one of the best Samsung's smartphone :) Should I? Let's get starded!







Appearance

For me that phone look gorgeous. It has sharph edges which are looking amazing. Generally phone looks more rounded :) Also it;s quite thin, elegant and smooth.


Display, Battery, Operating system

Phone has: 5.5" Super AMOLED 1440x2560 pixels (534ppi)

Battery: Li-Ion 3600mAh (Fast charging, Induction charging PMA)

Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow (TouchWiz)

Processor, GPU, RAM, ROM, Wireless
Communication Modules, Camera

Processor: Samsung Exynos Quad-Core 2.3GHz Mongoose +Quad-Core 1.6GHz Cortex A-53
GPU: Mali T880 MP12
RAM Memory: 4GB 
ROM Memory: 32/64GB 
MicroSD: Yes (Up to 200gb)
Wi-Fi: 802.11 b/g/n/ac
LTE: DL 450mb/s UP 50mb/s
BT: v4.2
GPS,NFC
Front Camera: 5MP, f1/7 dual video call, Auto HDR
Rear Camera: 12MP, f1/7 phase detection autofocus, OIS, LED flash, Auto HDR, panorama
Video: 2160p@30fps 1080p@60fps 720p@240fps HDR
Summary
So so so In my opinion this phone it's just amazing. Even if it cost like more than 3k in Poland, I still say this is what I want from Samsung enge. Much power, incredible look and okay maybe I overreacitng, but if you dont' like it I don't care :D As I said it's my opinion. But let's back to the main topic. Phone is able to work for minimum 48 hours. Unfortunately price is too high (In Poland of course, like always)  Also it has a few cool features like pulsometer, fingerprinter. Friendly interface it's also a great music phone. So that's it for this post! See you in the next one!


Source of data: Click and have fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment