Saturday 21 November 2015

Bezużyteczna.pl

Kind: won't manage to determine
Author: Marcel Szuplewski, Dawid Takiela
Issue year: 2015

Description:
This book is transferring the Internet to sides. With her you cannot be bored. You will learn for example:
- how many dolphins the American navy is employing
- what most absurd laws are in the world
- and the like
When for her you aren't reading you can from for her to do other use. You can use the book as the pillow, or make the stand from it up to the mouse.

My opinion:
For the first time I met with such a form of the book. She isn't written from beginning to end sides, only as ‘ fasts '. Very much she appealed to me. I read the Bezuzyteczna.pl majority but information is completely different. She is very useful (contradicting the name) when I don't have an Internet.  I   recommend very much .

Evaluation: 9 / 10
Music recommended for the reading: My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark (Light Em Up) - Part 1 of 11 

See you next time  #.#
/heroiczna-morela

No comments:

Post a Comment