Monday 2 November 2015

#Yo everyone!



 $Today I would like to write about famous on youtube challenge under the name 'diss chalange'.
 $The entire shares of recordings began youtuber's Cookie M.
 $#DISSCHALLENGE2 is the second, newer version of the fun.
 $Artists (YouTubers) mutually exchanging songs in which offend (just for fun) opponents.
 

$I became interested in a song released by one of my favorite YouTubers,
 $Namely: Multi  (Michał Rychlik)

$Multi is a 18 year old boy who in his spare time record videos on youtube.
$He lives in Głubczyce.
$He don't have a girlfriend or siblings.I love his songs because it has an interesting voice.

 $ In his song he challenges to a duel Stuu, Naruciak, Matiax and Merghani.
$They, too, are forced to take up the challenge.

$Text multiego is well polished.
$I read that you worked on it for a long time.
$Multi likes rapping and for me is coming out.
$I like his fun vocals.
$The music is from this that unite rather than divide.

$In my opinion, clip multiego deserves estimation 10/10
$See for yourself! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOHZdSNuGBQ

$Everyone can demonstrate voice and video capturing.

$I would recommend to check Multiego songs such as:
-Przeminie

-Sam

-Nie wiem

$Those who resigns must complete the challenge e.g. eat worm ughh..

$If I had occasions to get from someone like the vocal challenge I would have been very happy.
$I like sing and record videos.

$Every day someone new is added diss challenge why we should watch and to know about new products.

$Can then be itself compare the two songs and consider out which of you is best.

$ I hope there will be more such musical play, because it fun to watch.


 

Until the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment