Friday 13 November 2015

' Puk Puk Puk - I'm Babadook.'

Hello, time to new film!
Babadook - film was recorded in 2014 and became a hit! 
Talks about women and her son which is hard to accept her husband's death. Little Samuel scared the monsters. He thinks that from their home is one of them. Amelia reads a book of Babadook. That is a creature who wants to captur the reader body. This family lives in constant fear and they can't normally live. A spirit not giving up. This book isn't normal...
The beginning doesn't impress me but later I engage myself in it. I watchdoga excitedly. The story is diffrent than all and it is very interesting. An action of every moment becomes very tense and unpredictable. 
I like this film but I don't like the ending. Everyone has diffrent taste. 
See you soon, Dominika. ;) 


No comments:

Post a Comment