Friday 27 November 2015

My Tournaments

Hi :)
Well, today I want to tell you about my tournaments.

In October, I started game a tournaments of junior high school. This is a rivarly all junior high schools in Szczecin. Rivarly is not easy,but we give advice. 
Schools are split of two groups : group A and group B . Selection of schools is random.
My school team is in group B. 
Now, I with my team won four matchs and one we lost. That's good ! 
Four matchs still we are play in next Monday and in December.
In my team are six players:
*Ewelina (me) - the captain ,number of costume ~10~
*Weronika  ~ 3~
*Klaudia ~7~
*Gosia ~6~
*Maja ~9~
*Gośka ~11~
and reserves:
*Julka ~5~
*Nikola ~1~
*Daria ~12~
*Ola ~8~
*Martyna ~2~
*Olka ~13~
#Trainer: Pawel Kolec

What is our defect? Well, this is a cheering. We can't cheering very good, because we don't training it. 
I'm a captain in my team. So, this is a very responsible job. I must be 'the second-trainer'. Despite my stress, I must be a motivation to my volleyball-players,give tips and at the same time remember ,what does the trainer say to me.
I hope, I'm a good captain... :D

Volleyball primarily relies on cooperation.

So,for today this is end
See you ! 
Szinken ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment