Saturday 28 November 2015

'The Exorcism of Emily Rose'- cool film.

Hello!
I want to introduce the film - 'The Exorcism of Emily Rose'. This film is based on real events in the life Anneliese Michael.
This story tells us about an ordinary girl - Emily. She came from a pious family. She plans their future too. When she went to study strange things also happened. Emily was possessed by a demon. A priest who helped her was accused of involuntary manslaughter. Nobody wanted to believe Father Moore. 
Every time when I watch this film I'm shocked . It causes me a lot of emotion. It shows that the world full of evil. Nobody knows when to meet this evil. I pity these people. The film is very well recorded and I really like it. I recommend it. 
See you, Dominika. :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment