Sunday 22 November 2015

Charlotte Leys

Hi ! I want to show you Charlotte Leys .

This is a volleyball-player in Belgium. She is height 184 cm and weight 74 kg. She born 18.03.1989 in Poperinge.
I heard about Charlotte by accident. I saw movies 'What foreigners think about Poland' and Charlotte was there. 
This movie is a little referring to volleyball, but I recommend watching.It's very interesting.Movie is in English with Polish .        ---->  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fETgcdpkfEY

Charlotte is my new inspiration. In 2011 she arrived to Poland ,despite don't spoke in Polish.
She selected volleyball, lack of language skills. was not disturbed her. Now, Charlotte is in Turkish club 'Galatasaray Stambul' , unfortunately.

A curiosity: Her surname 'Leys' is similar than Polish chips 'Lays' , so sometimes her friends talk to her 'Charlotte Lays/ Charlotte Chips' :D

Her private life is not available - Charlotte does not give any information about her family. That's good ! People should admire her game, not be interested her private life :-)
( This photo show,how perfectly adopt the ball)
See you soon my dear readers! 
Szinkeen ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment