Monday 23 November 2015

My volleyball-twin ;)

Hi Hi Hi :)
I show you my twin !

name: PAWEŁ
surname: ZATORSKI
nickname: Zati, Zator
place of residence: Łódź
height: 184 cm
weight: 73 kg
the heighest jump: 328 cm !!
date of birth: 21.06.1990
Zatorski is ten years older than me and he has as the same day and month as me. So, this is my volleyball-twin ;)
Can you see this similarity ? :D 

When Paweł was a boy,he loves volleyball. He got a invitation to polish representation when he was 18 years old! Despite his young age, Zator has many success stories. Now, He is 25 years old, and played 86 matchs ! That's really good !



This is Paweł Zatorski with his girlfriend. Congratulations !

---------
23.10.2014 Paweł Zatorski received a medal 'Zloty Krzyz Zaslugi'
Well, I don't know, for what he received it, but I'm full of admiration.

---------
Paweł got a lot of awards :

* In 2010 the best of libero in The Clubs Championship 
*In 2011 and 2012 the best of volleyball-player,who defend cup of Poland
*In 2013,2014 and 2015 the best of libero in the World ligue 
---------
Now, Paweł is playing in polish club 'ZAKSA KEDZIERZYN-KOZLE'
Paweł is very young. I wish him, more more more success in volleyball ! 

xoxo
Szinkeen ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment