Monday 29 February 2016

DZIWNOW 2016

This post is about my tournaments.It was on Saturday.
 
02/27/2016 was the II Provincial Women's Volleyball Tournament on Memorial Tadeusz Wolanin. There were teams from the Przeclaw, Resko, Stargard, Pyrzyce, Szczecin and Gryfice. We have fought bravely with adults zawodniczkami football-which tore off no longer some shoes and knees on the "grid". In this respect, the audiences so much like Tie-break had to be. Point by point and a lot of emotion. The experience we got a, will pay off in the future. Juvenia took fifth place. Thank you very much Mrs. Halina Wolanin, which cheered us especially. We played great and we found time to greet our sea and reminisce camp in Dziwnowie with unforgettable Pan Tadeusz. Maybe we will go back! :)
 
After a fierce fight, we went to the sea. The weather was great! I do not hide - we did a lot of pictures and a private team. Was great. Teams were 6, the same adult women (some were probably the age my mom!) So I think we gave advice.
I thnik, my mom can be proud of me. :D
"If you are on the pitch you feel like a bird, then feel how great it is to fly as high as possible and fly across the dreams."
~Arek Golas
 
 
This is my lovely photo ! I really like it, because...because yes :D
See you !
Szinken xoxo
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment