Sunday 21 February 2016

Lenovo K5 Note

Lenovo is much known that they produce Gaming Laptops or even gaming gear. They've started now to produce a smartphones. Today I'm going to introduce you their newest phone Lenovo K5 Note. Let's Go!
















Appearance

I think this phone look really good, nice, kinda smart as well. It's thin and that's all :)


Display, Battery, Operating system


Phone has: IPS TFT 5.5'' 1920 x 1080 pixels (401 ppi)

Battery: 3500mAh
Operating System: Android 5.1 Lolipop
Processor, GPU, RAM, ROM, Wireless
Communication Modules, Camera

Processor: MediaTek Hello P10 8x Cortex-A53 up to 2GHz


GPU: ARM Mali-T860 MP2 @700MHz

RAM Memory: 2 GB

ROM Memory: 16GB

Wi-Fi: v802.11 b/g/n/ac

LTE: Cat 6 (up to D: 300mb/s and 50mb/s)

GPS, NFC, BT v4.0

Front Camera: 8 Mpx

Rear Camera: 13 Mpx (phase detection, autofocus, dual-LED, flash, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama)


Video: 1080p @30fps





Summary
So so so.. In my opinion Lenovo did really good job. This phone has all what I want: Great CPU, 2GB of RAM and a bit larger battery also slot for MicroSD cards and aluminum case, but unfortunately camera is not as good as I would like :( I think that this phone deserves for 8/10... In Poland phone will be cost about 650 PLN Whaaat!? :D I mean it's not true right? I don't believe, but yeah it's true :D Ok That's it for this post! See you!





All the information was taken from there :)











1 comment: