Monday 29 February 2016

Paragraph

You have to trust me. I'll give you advice, and you have to follow it, not asking any questions. You need to stop reading this story and go straight to the last paragraph. Just do it, without reading the content of the other paragraphs. Please ... trust me. This is what happens, it is only your fault. Don't you passed the test, so now you're in danger. I didn't write this on its own will. They forced me into this. I just keep my fingers on the keyboard. They are written by the words that you are reading now. Just - words. Don't remove them. Whatever happened, it doesn't remove the sight from the text. I will write you, you have to do. If you don't follow my instructions, you die. And now listen carefully. First, you need to omit the next paragraph. Under no circumstances you can read it. Just ignore it, and go to the next. Believe me. This is your only chance to avoid suffering. Skip the next paragraph. Do it!

Forbidden paragraph: You had to read this paragraph, right? They knew they had done this. Now it is too late. Nothing more you can do. If there are some people you love, call them. Tell them what they say your middle people who know they are close to death. Then get ready. From that moment you will remain alive for so long, until you fall asleep. The next time you will fall into the arms of sleep, no longer of them might you. They are watching you. They listen to your thoughts. They are waiting for you. And when you fall asleep, they will come after you. You should trust me. 

If you missed the previous paragraph, you did correctly. However, your trouble isn't ended. If you decide to trust me, you've given yourself a chance to survive. Here's what you need to know. They are watching you. Listen to your thoughts. Wait until you make a mistake. And when you do, they will come after you. To stay alive you have to download the blood from someone you love. You have to do it every day. Just add water, coming from a small wound on the finger. That's all they want. That's all you need. Now they are inside you. And waiting. If used, between getting up in the morning, and going to sleep at night, do not download the blood from a loved one, it is better not to wake up. In another accident, never wake up. Follow my advice and never, repeat never-read forbidden within a paragraph. Trust me.

If you lisened to me when you read the first paragraph and you missed the other, congratulations. Remember to never read paragraphs that you missed. You have to trust me. And please, wish me luck. I'm so tired, so tired.


Seey you soon!
/heroiczna-morela :3

No comments:

Post a Comment