Sunday 21 February 2016

Short stories (part 1)

I'd like to introduce you to 30 very short stories. It is divided into two parts. Now the first 15: 

1.  I started to put her son in bed and he told me: ' Daddy, under my bed is a monster. " For the saint peace I looked out there and saw my son, who whispered: "Dad. Someone is on my bed. "

2.  When the amputation of his hand doctors warned him that from time to time, you may feel the illusion of his missing limb. No one prepared him for the moment in which he felt cold fingers on his "illusion".

3.  I can't hear, see, breathe or move, and there is all the time so dark. If I'd have known that it will look like I want to be cremated.

4.  Don't be afraid of monsters, just look for them! Look left, right, look under the bed, wardrobes and a chest of drawers, but I never see up-they hate it when you like them notes.

5.  A pinking woke me up into glass. The first time I thought that comes from behind the window, but then I realized that once again I have heard them with mirrors.

6.  They celebrated the first successful freezing man. He didn't have any opportunity to tell them that he is still conscious.

7.  Have been wondering why it casts two shadows. There was only one bulb.

8.  Face bared in the smile stared in me from behind the window of my apartment. I live on the fourteenth floor.

9.  On my phone, I found a picture of me sleeping. I live alone.

10.  I just noticed how my reflection blinked.

11.  They brought mannequins in bubble wrap. I heard puffing at the main room.

12.  She asked why I had breathed with difficulty for. I didn't breathe.

13.  You're arrived home after the tiring day at the work, ready for the relaxing, lonely night. You are reaching for the switch of the light but there the second hand is already.

14.  My daughter still screaming and is crying at nights. I visited her grave and I asked her to stop but it didn't help.

15.  Day 312. The internet still isn't acting.


See you soon! :3
/heroiczna-morela

The stories are taking from : here

1 comment: