Saturday 27 February 2016

Steps

It's 2:00 in the morning, and I can hear the rumbling sound that is interspersed with by scratching the door of my house.
There is no parent I am alone, I'm afraid I don't know what does the noise and I don't want it to check, I'm very scared. 
So I'll tell you what it was.
By 21:30 my parents went out to work while I watched a horror film on tv, but the picture on the screen turned in the snow. I'm bored already wstawałam the couch but my legs suddenly refused, through my fear. 
The tv showed a fuzzy face ... bloody trail hand, but he wasn't on tv but on it!
Jesus - I thought all of a sudden heard scratching and luckily somehow I moved. I'm sitting now in the room scared and just now I realized that a similar scene was in this horror movie, which I seen. Chicken, chicken, well, damn!
I scream in your mind because I can't remember what happened to the person now properly I. Survived? Yes, Yes, although not, is ''something" killed it ...
(Suddenly I wake up) 
W-what? I-it was a dream? It is, it is! Apparently, because there is no longer this scratching, I looked at the clock - 2:04.
And suddenly I realized that this is no longer scratching but are, steeeeeeeeeoskasadsas d gfdrz ntzsdfxn hgdsfxghmddss   ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd



 See you soon!
/Heroiczna-morela :3

No comments:

Post a Comment