Saturday 27 February 2016

Short stories (part 2)

16.  You fell to dream conveniently when you have heard as somebody is whispering your name. You live alone.

17.  On good night I kissed my daughter and wife. When I woken up, I've been in separate cell and nurses said me that was only dream.

18. You lie in bed with foot exposed from under quilt. Suddenly you feel the hand is catching your foot.

19.  Participants in the funeral never left catacombs. Something jammed the door of the centre.

20.  Wife roused me the last night to say me : "in our house an intruder in our house". My wife has been killed by burglar 2 year ago.

21.  I had a nice dream when the sounds of hammer blows an awakened me. After that I could hear the muffled sound of hitting the earth on the coffin was connected with my screams.

22.  The last man on Earth sat in the room. Suddenly echoed a knock at the door.

23.  When I got home I saw my girlfriend lulls our baby to sleep. I don't know what was scarier : my dead girlfriend and child or aborted due to the awareness that someone broke into my house to set them here.

24.  Hear your cries have you down to the kitchen. When you get to hear a whisper from the hiding place : "Don't go down baby, I've heard it too."

25.  Never fall asleep. But still I wake up.

26.  Note the nurse : "Born, 7 pounds 10 ounces, length-18 inches, 32 fully developed teeth. Quiet, always smiling".

27.  There has been up to look into her sleeping child. The window was open and the bed empty.

28.  "I can't sleep"  she whispered enter with me to bed. I woke up holding in the hands of a dress in which her was buried.

29. The role of the first person to spot a car accident is always the most traumatic thing as a police officer. But today, when crushed a small child's body, has opened eyes and smile in my site I knew it was my last day on duty.


30. I always thought that my cat has a problem with staring at because I constantly was looking at my face. However, in the end, I realized that she always looked out for me.

See you soon!
/Heroiczna-morela :3

No comments:

Post a Comment