Monday 29 February 2016

(Not)Normal Doll

Hello!

Today I want to introduce a really good horror - 'Annabelle'. This film is partly based on real events. Annabella is a ghost who had to live in a doll. She is in a cage at the museum occult.

This film says about a family. Pregnat women got from her husband a beautiful doll for collection. At night women and men with Satanic groups were killed i their home. Sine that time strange things also have been happening in their family. A doll began to live its own life. She always return. Their life is in danger especially their newborn daughter.  

I like this film. A doll is real - for me that's scary. I watch this horror movie a few times and I'm scared every time. I think that the film will never get tired (for me of course).
I really recommend it. 
See you! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment