Tuesday 28 February 2017

Big Bang

Hello everyone!

Today I will tell you again about some k-pop bands. I could talk about it all the time, because there are so many famous groups in South Korea, but I will recommend you only the best ones in my opinion.

First really talented band is Big Bang. Big Bang is a boysband formed by YG Entertainment. The group oficially debuted on 19 August 2006. It consists five members:
- G-Dragon (main rapper, leader, composer, visual)
- Taeyang ( main vocal, main dancer)
- Daesung (vocal)
- T.O.P (rapper)
- Seungri (vocal, dancer, maknae)

Many people say those five men are the Kings of k-pop and I totally agree with them.They are legends of Korea. In 2007 they realeased their new album called "Always" with main song Lies. The song went on to top major Korean music charts for a record-breaking seven consecutive weeks, and won the group the Song of the Year award at the 9th Mnet Korean Music Festival.
Their the most famous songs are Fantastic Baby and Bang Bang Bang.



Now Big Bang won't release any new songs for a while, because some of its members go to the army.
Here is a link to their latest song, which I love so much:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIPH8LFYFRk

I think you should check their music, I hope you will like it.
See you soon!
/Karotka

No comments:

Post a Comment