Monday 27 February 2017

Fascinating Kazimierz Dolny...

Hi everyone!

Today I’m going to tell you about a polish city-Kazimierz Dolny,which is situated in the southern part of the country.I mentioned this place in my last post.So,the whole area of this city is about 31 square kilometres and 3600 people live there.Maybe it isn’t as big as Warsaw but not less interesting.
Vistula goes through Kazimierz and because of that lots of people go to this city for holiday.There is also one of the most famous gorges.It is about 3,5 km and 30 meters wide.In my opinion it is beautiful.You can explore it travelling by buggy.The whole trip takes from 20 to 30 minutes.There is also one castle built in  XIII or XIV century.I recommend this place for people who like natural beauty and green landscapes.
See you soon!
/kociak_m

No comments:

Post a Comment