Thursday 31 May 2018

It was just like a movie..


Hello everyone!

Next step in my islands adventure was Tenerife. It’s one of the biggest islands in whole archipelago and what’s going whit it- one of the most beautiful as regards nature and climate.We got there in the evening and  we spent there another two days. The weather was still amazing as befits tropical countries. 



Tenerife associated with lots of nature for me.  We were on a day trip in outstanding National Park. As always it couldn’t go without surprises. When we were driving up volcano , our bus broke down. It didn’t stop us from having amazing time. View was breathtaking and everybody started to taking photos.

We left Tenerife and sailed straight to Gran Canaria. When we were again on the open sea we saw dolphins! I felt just like in a movie. 

 

Despite it , thought about going back home and ending of the forthcoming ending of adventure of my life was making me more and more sad.. Nothing lasts forever but I wanted it to.

I must go now. Till next time guys !

No comments:

Post a Comment