Sunday 27 May 2018

Week in Portugal


Hi guys !

After a few days of sailing , we stopped in Cascais.  It’s kind of small city in Portugal. Not really small , but smaller than Szczecin. 

Our port is located near to the capital of the country we were visiting. I’m talking about Lisbon, of course. We couldn’t waste an opportunity like that , so we went to a day trip. We weren’t regret that for even a moment.  Lisbon equals a lot of walking  - a lot of walking uphill- but it was worth it. It was one of the most memorable places  I visited on the cruise. Narrow streets , old street cars , hills and outstanding views – that’s Lisbon in few worlds.





Cascais was amazing, too. The most I remember , that it was there , where I swam in the ocean for the first time. We went to the beach , a whole group, and without thinking for even a second everybody run strait to the water. We spent  almost whole free time on sunbathing and swimming. Cascais as a city is really beautiful. The spirit , the sun and the ocean – amazing. I wish , someday I’ll be there again.

 

That’s all for today. Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment