Thursday 31 May 2018

Portugal again


Hello everyone!

It’s time for next part of my cruise. From Cascais we sailed straight to Albufeira, so we were still in Portugal. I fell in love with that country.



We were standing there only a few hours. It was a pity, because we didn’t have much time to walking around and going sightseeing.  Fortunately , I had a time to do some shopping , take pictures and, what was the best, swim in the ocean again.


Fryderyk Chopin’s next destination were Canary Islands.  Expected time on the sea was about week, but the wind wasn’t favorable to us. We weren’t almost moving, so our captain made the best possible decision.  We stopped off at anchor and spent whole day on swimming and sunbathing. Jumping from the ship to the ocean is one of my best memories from the cruise.  I regret that it didn’t last longer. Wish, I could do this again.




That’s all for now. Bye guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment