Sunday 27 May 2018

Planet single

Hello everybody!

Today I will tell you about in my opinion the best Polish romantic film.

Ania (Agnieszka Więdłocha) is charming, romantic and not confident teacher. She is looking for perfect men on the "Planet Single" website. By chance in Valentine's Day she meets Tomek (Maciej Stuhr). He runs a really controversial TV show. Ania's mistake at her date inspired Tomek to tell about it at his TV show. When Ania finally finally found that 'perfect men'.  Tomek must rescue his program  or maybe his feeling to Ania?

This beautiful story made me cry and I'm really proud of that this film was made in Poland. You can see this film in every age and I swear, everyone will be charmed with this film. I honestly recommend this.

I hope that you'll enjoy the film.
See you soon/Julka

No comments:

Post a Comment